Is it possible to work passionately in your own company and grow this while at the same time be effective for an employer? I really think it is. I believe that when you find your passion and live it, different domains in your life come together in a very natural way. Energy, commitment and loyalty are for me key to putting my skills and talents to use, and with a mission it is so much easier to focus. I am dedicated to find employers that can benefit from my experience. To whoms mission I can contribute. As Sam Walton puts it ‘We are all working together, that’s the secret.’
I am compatible with the following types of organisations:
- Institutions that provide training and education, such as schools, universities, L&D institutes.
- Medical Scientific Research and Educational publishers and other platforms disseminating (peer reviewed) content
- Cultural institutions such as musea, art centres
- Hospitals and other health enhancing organisations such as research institutes and open access platforms.
- All other organisations that aspire to bring more quality to lives.
Hire me for:
- Temporary or longer term Marketing, Sales & Communication Projects (both support or lead);
- Content writing & translation jobs;
- Conference planning and attending;
- Customer, Sales and Marketing Support;
- One of the activities in Expressiefabriek such as creative teambuilding workshops, making art with children or a creative, expressive writing course
Acknowledged for my:
- Open and eloquent communication
- Ability to create movements
- Sweetness 🙂
- Professionalism & dedication
- Playing rather than playing safe
- Practical skills to get the work done, to make it happen.
For more information & recommendations see my Linked in profile and/or invite me for cup of coffee.
Hope to hear from you!